San Antonio Criminal Defense Attorney
Law Office of Robert H. Featherston, P.C.
State & Federal Criminal Defense
San Antonio, Texas
Disclaimer: The information contained in this web site is intended to convey general information about The Law Office of Robert H. Featherston, P.C. It should not be construed as legal advice or opinion. It is not an offer to represent you, nor is it intended to create an attorney-client relationship. Any email sent via the Internet to Robert Featherston or The Law Office of Robert H. Featherston, P.C., using email addresses listed in this web site would not be confidential and would not create an attorney-client relationship. Copyright © 2009. All rights reserved. You may reproduce materials available at this site for your own personal use and for non-commercial distribution. All copies must include this copyright statement.
Copyright © 2009 Law Office of Robert H. Featherston, P.C. All rights reserved
Before You Discuss Anything
With Law Enforcement,
Call Me Now.
I Can Help You Preserve
Your Legal Rights!
SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS DEMAND
COMPETENT AND EFFECTIVE
I PROVIDE IT!
Past President, San Antonio Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
Fellow Texas State Bar College
Board of Directors SACDLA
• Texas, 1998
• U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
• U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
• U. S. Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
• Thomas Jefferson School of Law, San Diego, California, 1996, J.D.
• Texas A&M University, 1977, B.S.
Professional Associations and Memberships
• National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member
• State Bar of Texas, Member
• State Bar College of Texas, Fellow
• Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, Member
• San Antonio Bar Association, Member
• San Antonio Criminal Defense Lawyers Association (SACDLA), Past President
• Ex parte Garcia, 100 S.W.3d 243; Ex parte Arredondo 2000 Tex. App. Lexis 8105;
• In Re Heins, 2000 Tex. App. Lexis 1527;
• Rogers v. State, 113 S.W.3d 452;
• Ex parte Gomez, 2003 Tex. App. Lexis 1322;
• Ex parte Farias, 82 S.W.3d 652;
• Husain v. State, 2005 Tex App. LEXIS 1419.
• 41st Annual Criminal Law Institute paper on, "The Wolf in Childs Clothing, Internet Sting Operations"
• Defending Family Violence & Sexual Assault Offenses, Continuing Legal Education Seminar paper
on, "Internet Sex Offenses"
• SACDLA, Nuts & Bolts Continuing Legal Education Seminar paper on, "Technology in the Courtroom"
Other Published Works
• SACDLA, "Defender Magazine," July/August 2008 "Lessons Learned About Class "C" Expungements"
• SACDLA, "Defender Magazine," Nov/Dec 2008 "Criminal Justice Act and Retained Counsel Contracts"
• SACDLA, "Defender Magazine," July 2009 "Lessons Learned About Oursbourn"
Honors and Awards
• "Rising Star" - Scene In SA magazine, October 2005
• San Antonio “Scene Magazine” “Top Criminal Defense Lawyers” award
• Navy Commendation Medal
• Retired Naval Flight Officer